Monday, October 14, 2013

Busy Day

We-meaning my husband,myself and his son-looked at a house today. Actually 3 but we were sold on the first one right off the bat.

Afterwards my husband and his son had to take off for a dr appointment out of town.Husband saw his podiatrist about his neuropathy. It's become unbearable. Our aide stayed and got a few things done for him.They weren't gone that long.

His son leaves Wednesday but they are going to leave early in the morning and get in some fishing. Hate to see him go back.There's no choice though.We may go out to dinner.Something we NEVER do but i think his son would enjoy it and get us out for awhile.I say we are going to the bistro.

I made a short visit to the Blessed Sacrament today.I wish I could have stayed longer.It was just too short but maybe I will get the opportunity to visit another day too

There are so many i's to dot and t's to cross with this home purchase and then we just have to HOPE nothing falls through.I'm not holding my breathe.I wait for something to go awry OR the house to get sold before we get a chance.

It's been a long day here(barely keeping eyes open and going into fog mode) so I'm heading to bed.Imagine the 2 will wake me up early as they get ready to take off.

I will definitely have the time to do a blog entry with the peace and quiet all day

Until then,
and our Blessed Mother comfort you in your daily trials

No comments: