Monday, March 11, 2019

Two Blogs Here

When i first started at blogger began with 2 blogs and still maintain the other one. I wasn't sure from the beginning which one would end up being permanent but i ended up keeping both of them. The topic for both IS the Catholic Church but they are different in tone, topics and detail. Feel free to check it out: https://flospetra.blogspot.com I'm going to be honest and admit since i started the new blog at WordPress i have put a lot more time into it than i have here. In fact this year is going to be the year i go "pro" at wordpress and have the site monetized. It does not mean I will abandon blogger.If that were the case i would have deleted the account 2 yrs ago when i last posted. There are also some features Word Press offers that blogger simply does not. You can stop over if you like https://therasberrypalace.wordpress.com If that's not enough i've opened a few web pages at Wix.com. Will post the link here in the near future. For now,my own computer is shut down. The monitor went out(died)and i'm waiting on a new monitor from Walmart to be shipped. For now i'm on borrowed time as well as a borrowed computer i have to share with another user-my husband. All my passwords and accounts are on my own hard drive.It will be easier to grab the wix sites from my own computer than to attempt to log in from here and get them. Meantime i would love to get comments from people and your thoughts re the direction our Church has taken and where we can go from here. I would also love to get comments re the direction our country has taken and where you think it will go in 2020. Do you feel the Pro Life movement in the United States has gotten stronger or taken steps back? Love to hear your thoughts.

No comments: